I have seen this post all over the internets (and sometimes in US Weekly!) and have always wanted to write one myself. I don't know why, as it's kind of self-serving and not at all inspiring or informative...but it's fun, right? Plus, it's summer, which means I have been toting around my favorite summer bag, a cotton hobo bag from Old Navy that I just lovelovelove!
2. pretty red Coach wallet I got as a birthday gift a few years ago
3. crumpled money that should be in the wallet but never is
4. Lady Products. I'm always prepared.
6. Lip gloss. I've never been a lipstick girl, I've always preferred a lighter gloss!
7. A roll of tokens for a local arcade. We got them at a birthday party but didn't use them.
8. My trusty iPhone ensconced in my trusty OtterBox.
9. Sunglasses. If I'm not wearing my contacts, this is replaced by my prescription sunglasses.
10. My Erin Condren planner. I never leave home without it. I tried to be an iPhone planner girl, but I just can't do it. Paper planners are my true love. (that's my referral link. I can get store credit if you make a purchase using the link!)
11. A little canvas bag filled with pens. A weird quirk of mine- I need to write events and such in my planner in different colors. That way, I can eyeball a date and quickly see how full it is. Three colors = busy day.
*Not Pictured- Trains. PJ likes to go everywhere with trains, and they often end up in my bag
Water bottle- also for PJ. In this hot weather I always need one for him.
And there we have it!
Linking up with Let's Talk Mommy!