I have seen this post all over the internets (and sometimes in US Weekly!) and have always wanted to write one myself. I don't know why, as it's kind of self-serving and not at all inspiring or informative...but it's fun, right? Plus, it's summer, which means I have been toting around my favorite summer bag, a cotton hobo bag from Old Navy that I just lovelovelove!
2. pretty red Coach wallet I got as a birthday gift a few years ago
3. crumpled money that should be in the wallet but never is
4. Lady Products. I'm always prepared.
6. Lip gloss. I've never been a lipstick girl, I've always preferred a lighter gloss!
7. A roll of tokens for a local arcade. We got them at a birthday party but didn't use them.
8. My trusty iPhone ensconced in my trusty OtterBox.
9. Sunglasses. If I'm not wearing my contacts, this is replaced by my prescription sunglasses.
10. My Erin Condren planner. I never leave home without i…