(a few weeks ago, my sister mentioned on her blog that , on Fridays, people tend to
write about what makes them happy. Here's what made me happy this week!)
- Those Target commercials with the people singing about the stuff kids need for Back-to-School! Backpacks and Jeans!
- PJ singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" all by himself!
- Pete having a few days off from work, even if it mainly means that he can keep PJ happy while I catch up on housework. And...ahem...so we can spend some time together.
- I am ashamed to admit this, but....watching "Here Comes Honey Boo".* Especially because I watched it while I talked to Marla on the phone! And especially because we laughed so hard while we watched it I almost peed my pants. I definitely laughed so hard I cried.
- Actually, "...Honey Boo Boo" made me so happy I'm listing it twice. Don't judge.
- While it was for sad reasons (to be told at another time), I got to catch up with family today, and that's always wonderful.
- Halfway decent sales this week at the supermarkets!
- My dad, my sister, and my dad's cousin Eileen celebrating birthdays this week!
- PJ's awesome Early Intervention service coordinator, Kim! I heart her. When things go stupid she's all "I will fix that!".
- Coffee. Coffee, today, tomorrow, and forever.