I totally stole this from my sweet friend Michelle (with a few modifications!).
Get the handcuffs- I'm a blog thief!
3 Favorite TV Shows
3. 30 Rock
(truthfully, I watch alot of television, but this is my general top 3!)
3 Favorite Places To Shop For Clothes
1. Old Navy
3 Favorite Places To Shop For Clothes For PJ
1. Crazy 8
2. The Children's Place
3 Least Favorite Shows
1. Aqua Team Hunger Force (what the hell is that about????)
2. anything on Fox News (sorry, Pete!)
3. afternoon Judge shows (Judy, Joe Brown, etc. Take your pick)
3 Favorite Movies Of All Time
1. Slap Shot
2. A League of Their Own
3. The Muppets Take Manhattan
3 Favorite Books Of All Time
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. The Stand
3. The Ramona Quimby series
3 Favorite Websites
1. Perez Hilton
3 Favorite Thing About My Husband
1. How he's ridiculously nice, friendly, and laid back
2. His dedication to his family/friends/fire department/anything he cares about
3. His cute, teeny behind
3 Favorite Holidays
1. Fourth of July (it's a holiday and our anniversary!)
2. New Years Eve
3. Season Premiere month!
3 Favorite Chores
1. Laundering, folding, and putting away PJ's clothes
3. Yeah. That's all I got. (seriously, Michelle??? Favorite chores?? <3)
3 Least Favorite Chores
3. ...all of them.
3 Favorite Things to Nom
1. Mexican food!
3. chips and onion dip
3 Disgusting things my dear Grandmother used to eat frequently:
1. liver and onions (ewwww, must be a grandma thing)
2. gefelte fish (blerrrghhhhhh)
3. the leftover carcass of the Thanksgiving turkey after it had been carved to death!
3 Favorite Childhood Activities
3. playing wiffle ball with my neighbors
3 Favorite Current Activities
2. watching TV
3. spending time with my son and hubby
3 Things I Am Thankful For
1. The health, happiness, and well-being of my sweet son
2. My amazing husband, sister, parents, in-laws, friends and family
3. That despite technology's best efforts, REAL books are still available!