- I ate all of PJ's Goldfish crackers.
- I don't like wine, but we registered for pretty wine glasses when we got married, so I drink Diet Coke out of them.
- It annoys Pete to no end when I drink Diet coke out of the wine glasses.
- I really, really need to shave my legs.
- I open a new box of cereal before the last one is empty.
- I love to write poetry, but while I want to write like (my hero) Bernie Taupin, I usually end up with something that reads as if Taylor Swift went on a crack binge.
- My brother-in-law Greg passed away a little over two years ago, but I still have his cell phone number saved into my phone. Every now and then I go to erase it, but end up not able to do it.
- There's banana on the floor from PJ's breakfast that I haven't swept up yet. It's 2:49pm.
- This blog post still makes me laugh my head off.
- I'm getting baby fever in the worst way lately- I think it's because PJ is about to be one and the year just went by so damned fast!,/i>
- I really, really want my sister Marla to try for a baby, but I don't know if I'd be okay with her risking her health to do it. Since she doesn't have a baby yet, I still like her better!
- There was a beautiful piece on The Today Show about the amazing St. Jude's Hospital, and I found myself in tears, because of the bravery of the children and unfairness of their illness, but mostly out of relief and gratitude that so far, that hasn't happened to my son.
- Being mature is a real struggle for me sometimes. Left to my own devices it can be hard, but taking the high road when I'm provoked...gah! There are times I feel the immaturity coursing through my body!
- When PJ turns one on Friday, it will also mean that I have been breastfeeding for a whole year and I am insanely proud of that fact! Yay for my boobies!
- My husband and I do not get enough time together. It's easy sometimes to put everything first, but it's something that we need to work on.
- I am full of randomness today and should stop blogging before it gets out of hand.
Monday, November 22, 2010
"I'll keep you my dirty little secret..."
These are my confessions...