1. We started out the morning with a breakfast date at The Pop Shop with Randi and her brood, and then met up at the Knights Park playground with my good friends Michelle (with two of her three kiddos) and Tammy (with her two gals)! It's so wonderful to have friends to spend a Friday morning with!
2. I watched the HBO documentary on The Broad Street Bullies and found I could not sit still- the infectious spirit of the 70's Philadelphia Flyers made me even more pumped for tomorrow night's start to the Stanley Cup finals!
3. Which reminds me, PJ needs more Flyers gear! ;-)
4. I got to meet Mr. Ryan Joseph, the son of Pete's cousin Greg and his lovely wife Julie and the latest entry into the mass of children that seem to continually enter Pete's side of the family! :-) About 4 months younger then PJ, he is a sweet Boy with masses of dark hair and the still-squishy face of a newborn! The time between the boys, right now, seems like a million years!
5. My mom got a new job! Yay, her!!
6. Tomorrow is the May Fair in Collingswood! There's a ton of food, fun, and shopping and I am SO excited to have PJ to share it with this year! !
7. Marla got me addicted to this game called "Words With Friends", it's kind of Scrabble-ish! If you have an iPhone or iTouch, download the app, it's free! Then, challenge me to a game, my game name is MamaBreezy!
8. PJ tried peas. PJ loves peas. PJ scarfs peas. Peas = Yum. And I sure am glad he loves them, because I think they smell like ass.
9. I am in desperate need of a pedicure.
10. I am off to bed! Good night!!