Just a few random observations and comments:
1.Pregnant women should not watch A Baby Story- I am sitting here in tears! Happy tears...and truthfully, I cried when I watched this show before I was pregnant. But still.
2. I will miss my job, miss my girls, and miss working, but I will not miss driving in Cherry Hill! Seriously, with the exception of a few people who I hold very near and dear, what the hell is wrong with those people??? You take your life in your hands every time you get on the road! Or every time you're a pedestrian! Or in my case, every time I think about how people drive there and my road rage puts me at risk for a massive aneurysm!!
Update: Today on Rt. 70 in Cherry Hill, which is a very busy highway, I totally saw a woman flossing her teeth...while she drove. While her dedication to dental hygiene was admirable, really? Behind the wheel. God, I hate Cherry Hill!!
3. I am really starting to look like one of these. Only not nearly as cute. Or graceful.
4. I plan on using cloth diapers, at least part-time, and find that I receive a variety of comments on this decision, accompanied by a ton of eye rolling! You'd think I was going to diaper him with newspaper and razor blades. Sheesh.
5. This amazingly lovely fall weather is really hitting the spot! Our street and the park our house faces out to looks so beautiful, and it makes me happy to see all of the red, gold, purple and orange when I look out the window or pull out of our driveway!
6. I am really, really excited to get PJ's room together!!
7. I can't believe he will be here soon!!