1. Working part-time for the first time in years is making my days blur together a bit! It was amazing only having a two-hour workday yesterday, but now I feel like today is Sunday instead of Saturday!
2. I am entering a sort-of nesting phase, I think. I suddenly feel motivated to clean the kitchen! Start to organize PJ's room! Keep a well-stocked fridge! The problem is, the OCD freak in me wants it all done nownowNOW! But the pregnant lady can only handle one thing at a time. Today, it was the kitchen and a bonus trip to Target!
3. If I really am going to be home more, the quality of what's on television is going to have to increase exponentially!
4. If I can't see my bikini line anymore, can I just pretend it's not there? Or do I need to send a crew in?
5. Why is there loud music blasting through Collingswood at 10:37pm?
6. Pete and I need alot of things to come together for us this month, and it's already the 12th! So keep your fingers crossed for us!
7. On Monday, I'll be 28 weeks along! Only 12 more weeks to feel him kicking inside of me, and then a lifetime to watch him kick his way through the world!!